Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ph.D Degree Awarded!



I successfully graduated with Ph.D degree from the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia on May 20th, 2014. The One Hundred Fiftieth commencement of the seminary was held at Trinity Lutheran Church, Lansdale, Pennsylvania. 

The title of my dissertation was "The Lotus and the Cross: A Buddhist - Christian Engagement for Promoting Human Dignity and Human Rights." My supervisor was Rev. Dr. Paul J. Rajashekar.Contemporary Theology was my Major field and Mission as my Minor. 

I thank God for his grace shown through the lives of many people. Thank you all for your love and support. 


Conferring Ph.D Award to Rev. San No Thuan by his Supervisor, Rev. J. Paul Rajashekar 


Left to Right: Rev. J. Paul Rajashekar (My Supervisor), Rev. Dr. Mark S. Hanson (Retired ELCA Bishop), San No Thuan (the man :)), Rev. Dr. Philip D.W. Krey (President), Rev. Dr. J. Jayankiran Sebastian (Dean of the Seminary)



Ph.D Graduates in 2014 
Left to Right: San No Thuan, Timothy Andrew Leitzke, Shirley S. Guider, Leah Delight Schade 
Marching into the Temple: Trinity Lutheran Church, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Marching into the Temple: Trinity Lutheran Church, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
With my lovely Wife, Tha Tha

With Friends and Family 


May 20, 2014 ah Ph.D cu lungawi tein Pathian ih bomnak thawn ka theh suak thei zo a si. Ka lam tluan ah tha i rak petu, thla i cam saktu, i rak bawmtu le i ttanpitu nan zate parah ka lungawi zet timi lo sim ka duh. Nanmah um hlah sehla hih dinhmun ka ding thei hrimhrim lo ding.




No comments: