Thursday, February 12, 2015

How to Delete all Photos from my iPhone

iPhone 5 iOS 7 on a Mac

I need to delete all photos from my iPhone, I am running out of space and have over a 1000 pictures. My pictures are backed up through DropBox, so I do NOT want to import them to my computer. Every advice I have seen only either work with previous iOS or it requires me to upload all my photos to my computer and then I will be prompted to delete all photos. I don't understand why I cannot just delete all at once. 

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
This solved my question by randers4 on Dec 8, 2013 11:14 AMThe fastest way to delete them on your phone using iOS 7 is to open the photos app, tap Photos on the bottom left, enter the Moments view, tap Select, tap Select to the right of each of the moments (which will select every photo in the moment), then tap the trash icon.  There is no "select all" option on the phone.