Friday, August 30, 2013

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law



Psalm 119:18
 Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law
Na daan sungah mangbangza thudik ka hmuh theinak dingah ka mit cu vaangter hram aw.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Matthew 21:22
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

1 Peter 5:6
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,


Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 32:7 I will keep you safe from trouble for I am your hiding place.

Psalm 62:2 I am your rock and your salvation a fortress that cannot be shaken.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1peter 2:9
I have chosen you to be a royal priesthood and a holy nation

Isaiah 49:15
Even if your mother forget you I will never forget you.

Luke 12:6-7
If I look after the sparrows, I will certainly take care of you.

Isaiah 41:10
Don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories.

John 4:23
I will seek after those who worship Me in spirit and truth.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans that I [a]have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 121:3
I will not let you fall, for I am watching over you day and night.

Psalm 62:2
Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Ephesians 6: 10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Isaiah 3:17
I, the Lord, invite you to come and talk it over. Your sins are scarlet red, but they will be whiter than snow or wool.

Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God in your midst,The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good,  a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Romans 8:37
You are more than conqueror through my love in Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 58:11

The Lord will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Micah 7:18
I forgive sins and I love to show mercy.

1peter 5:7
Cast all your worries on Me, for I really care about you.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 





No comments: