Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20th is a Special Day!



On this day, I was awarded the degree of Ph.D by The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia​ (LTSP) in 2014. Thank you so much, LTSP, my Alma Mater.

I am deeply grateful to God for opening this door with His unmerited love. I find my way under your Light!

I am also deeply indebted to Dr. Paul Rajashekar​ (my Supervisor) for your tireless effort on my dissertation, my dissertation committee members: Dr. Margret A. Krych, Dr. Jayakiran Sebastian​, and all my other professors for your love and support that empowered me to finish this race. Without your help, this dream may never come true to me.

I am also deeply thankful to all my friends and family for bringing me to this place and pushing me to make my dream came true. Finally, my wife, Tha Cuai​, you are amazing! Your love and encouragement inspire me to believe in myself!




No comments: