Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jesus' Promises


Lamentations 3:22-23 My tender mercies never fail, for they are new every morning.

Psalm 34:18 I am very close to those who have a broken heart.

Isaiah 26:3 You will have perfect peace if you keep focus on me.

Psalm 121:3 He will not allow your foot to be moved. He who keeps you will not slumber.

Isaiah 40:11 As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you  close to my heart. 

Psalm 119:73 Your hands have made me and formed me. Give me understanding, that I may learn your commandments.

Mathew 5:3 I will bless the poor in spirit with My kingdom.

1Peter 4:8 My love covers a multitude of sins.

Psalm 33:4 You can trust in my faithfulness because my word is true. 

Philippians 4:7 My great peace will guard your heart and your thoughts in Jesus.

1Peter 3:12 I watch over you and I listen for your prayers.

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Hebrew 4:16 Come boldly to my throne when you need to find mercy and grace.

Psalm 34:8 Taste and you will see that I am a good God.

http://www.365promises.com/

 

No comments: