Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Immediate Help and Hope For Bipolar Issues !...

By Pastor David

The first thing I would like to say to those seeking Help and Hope is that it can only come from Jesus as our loving Savior. As we read thru the bible many times Jesus healed those that sought Him out for healing.

And that's what we need is Immediate healing. Healing from the chemical imbalance, the depression, the manic crazies, and freedom from the thoughts that invade our minds. Hey lets face it when I'm Manic I feel fine, normal, talkative, ready to take on the world, I feel 10ft tall and 4ft wide.

Right now you may feel like there's nothing that can be done for you.

Please read these verses below. I believe there are Immediate answers for you but you need to be open to what the Lord wants to do for you.

Heb 12:12-16

Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees,13 and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled....

Eph 4:23
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.


Many times when we are seeking help from God we fall short because lets face it... We've prayed, we've asked God for deliverance, we went to counselors, we've had friends give us advice. But I must say the only thing that works is.... The right combination of Meds and The Word of God. You mean that's it!

That's it. I trust my Doctor, my Counselor, my Psychiatrist and of course Gods Word!

Gods Word cleanses our minds.... the very thing we need for our Imbalance.John 17:17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. ....Rom 12:2 be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

There is freedom and hope for our Chemical Imbalance. It may not disappear overnight. My psych said it may get worse as we get older. And I do notice progressive changes in my situation.

Ok what is the Immediate help or hope for my circumstances?

1. We need to be on the right meds and stay consistent with them.

2. We need to be in Gods Word and I don't mean a verse a day. I mean a chapter or two. It will renew your mind. Seriously!

The Help and Hope you are looking for can only be found in Jesus Christ. . The Worlds Help is helpless, empty, nothing to offer us as believers. It's only by the power and inner work of the Holy Spirit thru Gods Word that we can be set free from the old life and the old mind.

Acts 17:27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us;28 for in Him we live and move and have our being....

More resources: Click here


No comments: